Sunday, March 28, 2010

RPWL - Breathe In, Breathe Out, Start the Fire, and Roses (live)

This is another band I've come across during my Pandora sessions. RPWL is a German band that has a strong sonic congruency with Pink Floyd. I've enjoyed their stuff whenever I've heard it. Here's a nice piece from their live DVD. The Music Genome Project is really something that any music lover should check out. It's introduced me to LOTS of music I otherwise would probably never have come across, and I've loved almost all of it. My current Pandora station consists of Porcupine Tree, Sound Tribe Sector 9, Jethro Tull, and Phish. Try it out, it's a nice mix.

In the meantime, enjoy a couple of nice live videos from RPWL.

RPWL - Breathe In, Breathe Out (live)



RPWL - Roses (Live) with Ray Wilson



RPWL - Start the Fire (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts. We welcome input from the Progressive Rock community and always love to get new tips and tidbits.

´